Visit the brewery and discover our hospitality for yourself.
Enjoy our beers during a unique guided tour.
Click here for our opening times.
Individual guided tour in combination with a tasting
When? Saturday afternoons by appointment 3 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
How long? 90 minutes
How much? €13.50 per person
The tour includes:
– the history of the development of the brewery
– an explanation of the craft beer brewing process
– a tasting of 4 Bronckhorster beers with information on each beer
– a tour of the production part of the brewery
Please note: tours only take place when there are at least 10 participants.
The guided tours are available for groups.
Minimum number of participants: 10
Please apply beforehand by telephone: +31 616478477
Costs: €13.50 per person
– cheese, sausage, oriental date and nut tart €16.50 per person
– cheese, sausage, oriental date and nut tart, assorted savoury snacks €19.50 per person
Additional group activities
In consultation with us group arrangements can take place at other times than those set out above.
Additional activities and facilities can also be arranged, such as:
– klootschieten (ball shooting, more info) nearby
– a visit to the trout farm in Rha
– musical accompaniment
… all in combination with an elaborate barbecue, tapas, a buffet consisting of various snacks or traditional Dutch ‘stamppotten’ (assortment of tasty vegetable mashes), as well as other possibilities which you are welcome to suggest.
Please get in touch for an all-in price for a complete arrangement that suits your requirements!
Minimum 20, maximum 60 guests