Sign up now for a unique barrel-aged barley wine
With the all-encompassing name:
“Collaboration Bronckhorster Brewing Company & Rockin’ Ludina Brewery Terra Incognita bourbon barrel aged”
The result of a collaboration between Bronckhorster Brewing Company (Rha) and Rockin’ Ludina Brewery (Groningen).
The barley wine
– Terra Incognita
– aged for 4 months
– in original Jack Daniel’s bourbon barrels
– brewed and lagered at Bronckhorster Brewing Company
– bottled in a 75cl bottle
– sealed with a cork and wire muzzle
– retail price: €15 per bottle
– Signing up and payment: please use the registration form.
– Invitation: after making the payment you will receive an email with an invitation for a collection date.
The ordered bottle will therefore not be sent to you by post, but has to be collected from one of the following locations:
Bronckhorster Brewing Company, Rha
On Sunday 18 September 2016 between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
We will turn this into a festive occasion with live music, a bite to eat and a chance to try our new Bock beer for free.
Our tasting room and our outdoor café will definitely be the place to be this Sunday!
Rockin’ Ludina Brewery, Groningen
On Sunday 25 September 2016 at the ship Ludina next to the Ebbingebrug (opposite the pub De Toeter).
This unique LIMITED EDITION is therefore allocated in order of signing up (first come, first served).